There will be a new request for nomination as funding permits.
In our mission to support life-changing work for children, we seek out only the most effective changemakers for children worldwide. To help us maintain this gold standard, all organizations must meet these minimum requirements.
• The organization must be able to receive grant funds.
• Organizations must have leadership and management in place that is responsible for the organizations success and growth.
• The organization must be entirely focused on helping children, especially vulnerable children.
• Organizations serving a substantial number of adults, do not align with this mission and will be disqualified.
• World of Children excludes any work designed to specifically advance any one religion or political position.
• The Board of Governors for the World of Children reserves the right to exclude organizations that are deemed religious or political in nature.
• Organizations must have served children for at least 10 years.